Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Furry Friend Tag













Hello everyone!


Seeing as I love my pets and I have quite a few I thought it would only be right for me to do the 'Furry Friends' tag. I'm only going to talk about my cats in this post otherwise we would be here all day! The 'Furry Friends' Tag is just 9 questions all about your pets.


  1. What is your pets name? My cats are called Ozzy, Tess and Fitz. Ozzy is the oldest then Tess and Fitz is the youngest.
  2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? I don't know what breed of cat they all are. However, Ozzy is white with black patches. Tess is grey and black with white patches. Fitz is black with a white stomach, legs and chin.
  3. How long have you had your pet? I have had Ozzy since November 2012, Tess since July 2009 and Fitz since May 2016.
  4. How did you get your pet? My dad brought Ozzy home from work one day. We found Tess abandonded in a car park and we got Fitz from a family friend.
  5. How old is your pet? Ozzy is 10, Tess is 8 and Fitz is 1.
  6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? Our cats all have very different personalitys. Ozzy is the grumpiest. He will let you pet him until he has had enough, then he will make sure you know to leave him alone. Tess, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. She could sit on your lap for hours and let you pet her and fuss over her for ages. Fitz couldn't sit still long enough for you to pet her.
  7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? I don't know what I would do without my pets. I've had pets my whole life.
  8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? I love playing with Fitz and the many toys she has and cuddling with Tess (and wiping her drool off of me. She has a problem.)
  9. What nicknames do you call your pet? Ozzy is Ozzypaws, Tess is Tessa and Fitz is Fitzypop. But they are all my babies.
Those are all the questions in the Furry Friend tag. If you have a pet then do this tag and let me know in the comments and I will read it. See you soon.


Love Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment