Wednesday 19 July 2017

My 16th Birthday Makeup


Hello everyone!

On the 16th of July it was my 16th birthday. Today I'm going to recreate the makeup I wore which was very pink as I used pink on the eyes and lips.


                                                    



Foundation ~ Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr (shade 010 light porcelain)
Concealer ~ NYX HD Studio Photogenic (shade 02)
Powder ~ MUA Transparent Pressed Setting Powder
Bronzer & Highlighter ~ Sleek Face Contour Kit (shade light)


 

 

Eyebrows ~ e.l.f Lock on Liner and Brow Cream (shade light brown) & Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel (shade 01 blondy brows)
Eyeshadow ~ Too Faced Sweet Peach palette (white peach & nectar mixed under the brow bone, peaches 'n cream & georgia mixed as a transition shade, just peachy & bellini mixed all over the lid, summer yum in the crease to add definition and on the lower lashline)
Mascara ~ Miss Sporty Really Me Volume & Tint


Lips ~ NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (shade Zurich)

That is the makeup I wore on my birthday. I like how I was able to create an entire eye look using just one palette. I might do some more posts on different looks I come up with.

Love Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment