I love stationery. And I like Halloween. So I thought why not combine the two and make Halloween themed stationery. This DIY is easy, doesn't need too many items to make and you can personalise to anything. It doesn't have to be related to Halloween.
For this you will need:
- A big empty, clean bottle (the bigger the bottle, the more stationery it will hold)
- White and black paint
- Black and red sharpies
- Masking tape
To make a Dracula stationery holder:
- Make sure your bottle is empty and clean. Decide how much of the bottle you want to cut from the top. Cut (carefully!)
- Paint an opaque layer of white paint all over the bottle.
- Once dry draw the outline of Dracula's hair lightly in pencil. Cover the area you want to stay white with masking tape. Paint the rest with black paint.
- Once dry peel the masking tape off. Draw in Dracula's facial features in pencil (don't forget the fangs!).
- Go over the pencil with black sharpie.
- Colour in the tips of the fangs red and add some blood droplets around them.
And that's it! This stationery holder doesn't have to look like Dracula, I also made one that looked like a cat. Hope you found this easy enough to follow along. If not there is a picture tutorial on my twitter ( @love_courtney_x ) Speak to you soon!
Love Courtney x