Sunday 15 January 2017

My favourite TV shows

Hello everyone!

I love a good tv show. Whether it's something I can have on in the backgprund and not pay too much attention to or something super gripping that keeps me on the edge of my seat (or bed, which is where I normally watch shows.) Today I'm going to talk through some of my current and all time favourites from either end of the spectrum. Some of these shows you can find on TV and some are on Netflix. Because who doesn't love Netflix?!
  1. One of my current favourites at the moment is Timeless. It's about a terrorist who travels back in time to change history and a group of people who have to try and stop him. There have only been a few episodes out but I'm obsessed. It's on E4 on Wednesdays.
  2. The next show is not new. In fact it's been on air longer than I have been alive. My next favourite is Home and Away. I mentioned this in my November favourites and I am still loving it. 
  3. A TV show that I will always love is Friends. Comedy Cemtral play reruns of Friends all the time. I have probably seen every episode at least once and could quote it from memory. You should definitely watch Friends if you haven't already. It's a good show to have on in the background.
  4. Now onto my favourite shows on Netflix. A series I watched a while ago and loved is Prison Break. This is about a group of men who break out of prison (surprise, surprise!) and then they have to go on the run. I nearly cried at the last episode. Although, apparently they are bringing out more episodes which I am so excited for. 
  5. Another show which I love is Pretty Little Liars. This is very different from Prison Break but I love it all the same. The final ten episodes are being released in April and when they come out I will not leave my house until I've finished. 
  6. A show that I am currently obsessing over is The Vampire Diaries. They haven't put season 8 ( the last season *sob*) on Netflix yet so I am trying to wait until that happens so I can watch season 7 & 8 all at once. Although I don't know how long that will last. 
So those are all of my favourites TV shows at the moment and some that I have loved for a while. Let me know in the comments what your favourite show is. Do you have any Netflix recommendations? See you soon.

Love Courtney x

No comments:

Post a Comment