Sunday 1 January 2017

My Goals For 2017


Happy New Year!

2016 went by so quickly it felt like if you blinked you would miss it. Which probably wouldn't have been a bad thing. Hopefully 2017 wil be better.

Seeing as it's the first of January I thought I would share with you some of my goals for 2017. I dont want to call them New Year's Resolutions because then I feel like I will be less likely to stick to them. I always make New Year's Resolutions but I normally fail by the end of January. But this year I am determined to stick to them. `

1. Upload at least one blog post a week.

    Blogging is something I definitely want to keep up in 2017. I am aiming to post once a week, on a Sunday, but there may be times where I upload more frequently. I've started making a list of post ideas but let me know if there is anything you would like to see.

2. Improve my photography.

    I love photography and taking pictures but I'm not very good at it. So in 2017 I want to take more pictures, landscape and product shots, and hopefully the pictures on my blog will improve.
   
3. Pass all of my exams.

   I'm in fourth year at high school which can only mean one thing... exams! I have my prelims (mocks) in a few weeks and then my main exams in May. I'm not as stressed out as most people but obviously I want to do well. I'm not expecting all A's but as long as I get at least a pass I'll be happy.

4. Drink more water.

    I know everyone says this but I have noticed the benefits of drinking lots of water. My undereye circles are normally super dark but when I drink tons of water they are not as bad. Still visible but they can easily be covered with concealer.

5. Be more adventurous with my makeup.

    For me adventurous means wearing eyeliner to school but I know people who wear crazy colours of lipstick and look awesome. I want to start wearing something more than concealer than most people don't even notice. I love makeup but I never have time in the morning so I want to get up even ten minutes earlier and put a bit more effort in.

So that is some of my goals for 2017. Hopefully I'll be able to keep these up until 2018. Let me know what some of your goals for the year are in the comments.

Love Courtney x   

No comments:

Post a Comment