Sunday 5 February 2017

Valentine's Day Eye Makeup

 
 
 

 

Hello everyone!

As Valentine's Day is coming up I wanted to do a couple of themed posts. The first one will be a tutorial inspired by a look I saw on Pinterest. The eyes are the main part of this makeup so I'm skipping showing you the base and going straight onto the eyeshadow.

I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Pink Gold' as a base then applied MAC's eyeshadow in 'Mythology' over the top. For definition in the crease I used some of the matte shadows from the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette (which is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3.) To add a purple tone and some smokiness to the look I used the last shade in the Makeup Revolution palette blended into the outer third of my eyelid.

I then filled in my eyebrows ( you can use whatever you like for this step.) Next I did some winged liner wth the Collection 24hr Extreme felt tip liner. Finally, I curled my eyelashes and applied mascara. Again you can use whatever mascara you like or you could put on some false lashes but I chose not to.

To complete the look apply your base as you normally would and then your favourite lip colour.

Let me know in the comments if you would wear this look on Valentine's Day. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest @love_courtney_x See you soon!

Love Courtney x





1 comment:

  1. Love the look, this would look great with a darker lip color. I also have a few Valentine's day themed posts up and would love for you to check it out!

    x
    closetfullofdreams.com

    ReplyDelete